Monday, March 26, 2012

iNJUSTICE IN AMERICA

I find today a repulsive day that after all these years there are a trinkle of people that may think that it is fine for a little black boy to be laying in the street that is a black mother's nightmare and it has always been. When will this stop, and why would the police want to start a civil war, it looks like since Jed Bush and the rest of the gun toating American's who have declared it open season a a black man. What does such a monsterous person know about God. A young man wanted skittles and an ice tea and he ends up dead on the  ground hollering help me? Anyone who cries and say that it is not him look them in the eyes and you will see their lie. Enough we said, no more of our kids. Think twice, a racial war in 2012 I know it will be a blood bath and why? Get that murder her lied. The house negroe stood up and asked why he is my friend uh, uh, and he couldn't tell us why? This must stop there will not be an extermination of our species. Humanity is who we are and we will not go afar so listen as I say you can't treat civilized people this way. I don not know how people that believe they are entitled to stand by and say they can let a killer go free like Caycee Anthoney did they think about little Caylee? Idiots who put themselves before any one who feels like me. I will pray for him, he will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment