I would like to speak on an issue that has been misunderstood for sometime now. The ability to use medicinal marijuana. Law enforcement of California and Assemblyman, Devin Nunes,some of Congress and the Federal Government, waged a war on a medication. That if consumed as prescribed by the doctors that prescribe and Pain specialists that are honest know the benefit of legalizing cannabis.
California, passed the legislature twice and stated that until the State and Federal government work out the confusion within the laws, that patients would not be penalized. Well, this has not taken place. I am a supporter of President Obama, I wrote the White House and staff wanting to know what is going on? For the first time with the disability I have my life had a sense of some comfort. Then in the county that I live in California, decides to lie and state that the crime rate has gone up because of legal cannabis. I requested transparency, to show us the facts. There was no response, just the continuance of closing the dispensaries.
President Obama, who has had his attention on many other problems. Started paying close attention after a bad confrontation in Sacramento at the end of February, and now the President is listening. Crime is up because jobs are down, not because of marijuana. In our county they are stealing copper off the freeways to purchase Crystal methamphetamine, yet this illegal drug is causing so much crime and toxic waste of our land you would think their efforts and money would be spent on a deadly drug campaign.
Being on medicinal cannabis lowered my dosage of a more dangerous drug and level, to an amount that gives me a fighting chance of not battling other results from certain narcotics, that I do not get from cannabis. I also found out that they have it listed as a narcotic, in that case the government has broken the health law that protects patients to the right to have medication that works for them and must have until they are weened off. This did not take place, why? Because they know it is not a narcotic. What does that mean? Why then is it illegal? They say it is causing crime, no, it relinquish crime because then there is no law to be broken when mentally and physically ill people can receive the medication cannabis in various forms.
President Barack Obama, changed his mind because he knows that there are more dangerous drugs out there. The Attorney General Eric Holder was written, the Governor of California, Governor Brown, and other representatives. I have created a petition to sign that calls for transparency and safety for patients like myself and the citizens of California and any other states that should decide to vote for alternative medication should have the right to be heard and respected under the rights of the Constitution of the United States of America. Please let us all sign this petition and then keep true democracy going by giving us the opportunity to speak and a President that listens and gives us means to connect with him
California, passed the legislature twice and stated that until the State and Federal government work out the confusion within the laws, that patients would not be penalized. Well, this has not taken place. I am a supporter of President Obama, I wrote the White House and staff wanting to know what is going on? For the first time with the disability I have my life had a sense of some comfort. Then in the county that I live in California, decides to lie and state that the crime rate has gone up because of legal cannabis. I requested transparency, to show us the facts. There was no response, just the continuance of closing the dispensaries.
President Obama, who has had his attention on many other problems. Started paying close attention after a bad confrontation in Sacramento at the end of February, and now the President is listening. Crime is up because jobs are down, not because of marijuana. In our county they are stealing copper off the freeways to purchase Crystal methamphetamine, yet this illegal drug is causing so much crime and toxic waste of our land you would think their efforts and money would be spent on a deadly drug campaign.
Being on medicinal cannabis lowered my dosage of a more dangerous drug and level, to an amount that gives me a fighting chance of not battling other results from certain narcotics, that I do not get from cannabis. I also found out that they have it listed as a narcotic, in that case the government has broken the health law that protects patients to the right to have medication that works for them and must have until they are weened off. This did not take place, why? Because they know it is not a narcotic. What does that mean? Why then is it illegal? They say it is causing crime, no, it relinquish crime because then there is no law to be broken when mentally and physically ill people can receive the medication cannabis in various forms.
President Barack Obama, changed his mind because he knows that there are more dangerous drugs out there. The Attorney General Eric Holder was written, the Governor of California, Governor Brown, and other representatives. I have created a petition to sign that calls for transparency and safety for patients like myself and the citizens of California and any other states that should decide to vote for alternative medication should have the right to be heard and respected under the rights of the Constitution of the United States of America. Please let us all sign this petition and then keep true democracy going by giving us the opportunity to speak and a President that listens and gives us means to connect with him
No comments:
Post a Comment