Last night President Obama's site of the nation was full of facts and information. Prior to watching I went into the laws that have been passed and has been placed before congress. What has been passed when and its affects that it is to have on the country. It is one thing to open your mouth, it is another to open your mouth and speak volumes of information. I would suggest that you log into the white house site and see for yourself, and when you see how much he had to clean up and has cleaned up. How much he has actually done without the help of the Republican party, accept for what suits them. I do not say this for division, I say this because it is his paper trail as they say in the legal field that is needed to create a case. Well, he has defended himself with his record.
Again, I would tell you but we must get in the habit of not being sheep and look for ourselves or people will lead this country off the cliff as President W. Bush. We must stop the division and the distractions. Case and point, what legitimate plans have you heard from the Republican party during the debate? Exactly, either they are not being transparent, which we have all called for, or they do not have one. Either of the two, we would be in trouble if these candidates were in office. Lets start giving credit where credit is due. Unless, America want to continue on a downward spiral. The large amount of money that has come home and he has found stolen by people in certain positions. It is time we wake up and do not fall sleep at the wheel again or else we will be in deeper trouble if possible. One world order is what the Republicans want. I want one world order of peace and tranquility. When will we be able to go to the great table of debate and leave the fight there.
Again, I would tell you but we must get in the habit of not being sheep and look for ourselves or people will lead this country off the cliff as President W. Bush. We must stop the division and the distractions. Case and point, what legitimate plans have you heard from the Republican party during the debate? Exactly, either they are not being transparent, which we have all called for, or they do not have one. Either of the two, we would be in trouble if these candidates were in office. Lets start giving credit where credit is due. Unless, America want to continue on a downward spiral. The large amount of money that has come home and he has found stolen by people in certain positions. It is time we wake up and do not fall sleep at the wheel again or else we will be in deeper trouble if possible. One world order is what the Republicans want. I want one world order of peace and tranquility. When will we be able to go to the great table of debate and leave the fight there.
No comments:
Post a Comment